Transperency

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

Kiel Reid
Town Member
Town Member

Transperency

Post by Kiel Reid »

Love the new Transparency forum and how I don't have permission to read it. It's like...

"You want to know how we come to our decisions?"

"Yeah that would be really cool! It would really give me some more insight on how the game runs so I can better understand what's going on."

"Well come on in!" *Motions to door*

"Hey...This door is locked..."

"Mwahahahah!"
Zydana
GM

Re: Transperency

Post by Zydana »

That post only works if it's read in your voice.

When I saw it, I was thinking, "the Transparency thread - kinda funny that it isn't."

But I assumed it was a bug or they're still setting it up before they open the doors to the masses.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Funny! I'm having tech issues with the forum. It's like my computer has an ironic sense of humor. I will work on it and try and figure out what is going on. I had no issues setting up forums in the past.
Alinar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Alinar »

Add a ghost to the GM staff to provide the required transparency.

Yes, it's that simple.
Kayla
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kayla »

Try again, I think I just fixed it.
Xil Zymasi, Crew of the Red Wind // Dakkon Wrynn, Dark Elf Outcast

Feel free to PM me if you have any forum/website questions/issues. I can take care of them for you.
Also, note that although my name is red, I am not a GM and therefore cannot answer logistical questions (such as rules) definitively. That said, I'll certainly try to help!
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Alinar wrote:Add a ghost to the GM staff to provide the required transparency.

Yes, it's that simple.
HA :D I agree, and that's awesome.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.