cure potions while in the negatives

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

Zydana
GM

cure potions while in the negatives

Post by Zydana »

I know why we got rid of the rule suggestions catagory, but where rule questions go?

I know this rule has changed a few times, but what's the current rule about feeding someone potions to bring them out of the begs?

It's come up a few times and I must have missed it in the rule book.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Re: cure potions while in the negatives

Post by cole45 »

Nothing past -9. Death and dying page 84.
Travis Cole
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: cure potions while in the negatives

Post by GM-Phil »

Pg.84 - Main Rule Book
Death and Dying
Unfortunately, a character only has so much life to work with. When a character's Life Points reach 0 (zero) and below, they become incapacitated; they can talk but cannot move, use any skills (including Passive skills), or perform any actions. A character at exactly 0 (zero) life is considered incapacitated but is not Bleeding Out. When a character has negative Life Points they are in “Critical Life” and will bleed to death in one minute (referred to as Bleed Count). Another character must save them by bringing their Life Point total to at least 0 (zero) to stop their Bleed Count. This can be done through the use of any skills or items unless their Life Point total drops to -10 or worse, then normal healing skills, potions, and items cannot be used, and you may only use skills or items that specifically state they may be used below -9. Once a character is stable they can heal normally. If their Bleed Count expires, or if they draw a red chip during Surgery or Ressurection, the character is dead. A character can only have First Aid performed on them once
while their Life Point total is less than 0 (zero). Once healed into positive life, the next time the character takes damage and falls into “Critical Life” they can be healed through the First Aid skill once again.

You can drink or have administered as many potions while in the Negatives as you want, as long as your Life Point total is -9 or better. Along with any other healing ability.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!