What movies make you want to larp?

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

What movies make you want to larp?

Post by Ark »

just got done watching the 13th warrior. and its one of those movies we try to watch before an event the just put you in the mood. so anyone else have opinions or suggestions on good movies to watch before an event or that make you want to larp?
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Mahto Snowbringer
Town Member
Town Member

Re: What movies make you want to larp?

Post by Mahto Snowbringer »

300: Rise of an Empire

AkA

The best movies ever made.
Mahto Snowbringer:
Commodore of Haven's Royal Navy
Commandant of Haven's Marine Force
Leader of The Savage Phoenix Tribe and their village of Dar’dakous
Captain of "The Chimera"

“Fortune Favors the Brave."
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

1) 13th Warrior makes EITHER 300 movie(the fantasy version of the real events, or the second movie which is CG action to make money... :mrgreen: ) ...its bitch. and the bitch likes it...

2)...in no particular order...
HOBBIT/LOTR
Highlander
Outlander
Conan
Most recent King Arthur
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

I think 13th warrior would have done better if it was released kinda nowish, now that fantasy is okay for the masses (ty lord of the rings)

what most recent King Arthur? the one with Clive Owen or is there another?
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

thats the one. The story is more realistic, which gives it a better feel.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

It upsets me because Tristan was my favorite character in that movie. :(
Phinkis
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Phinkis »

Willow
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

how did I NOT add Willow...I blame Mike...
Sir Kaylan Chargeender