Haven Chronicles

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Haven Chronicles

Post by GM-Mike »

Some people have submitted five year plans/amendments/additions that deal specifically with things they read in the Haven Chronicles Year 1. Everyone should feel free to do the same.
GM-Mike
GM

Re: Haven Chronicles

Post by GM-Mike »

FYI, due to family obligations, the last Haven Chronicles edition will appear tomorrow instead of today.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

I just wanted to say on behalf of myself and quite a few that don't post on the forums that the job you have done in advancing the game in the direction you want as well as keeping everyone's individual character arcs and actions advancing has been phenomenal. I for one cannot express enough how awesome I think the chronicle and jump has been as far as advancing the story, the lore, and the characters. As well as providing a different and much welcome perspective on the goings on in the world. we as PC's and players usually try to do the right thing but very rarely get to see just how much of an impact is made, let alone seeing our impact from others perspective.

I hope the chronicle continues, as it has literally been the greatest thing that I have gotten to read on these forums in years. and goes a long way to fleshing out the world. (I would check just to see if a new article was posted :P)

I may give crap about its mechanics ( I enjoy the theorycrafting and improvement ) but the staff and game has a great heart.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

*wipes that browninsh stuff off the tip of Arks nose*

:BIG:
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

lol, nah I just love the RP and the story. I may be good at combat and argue mechanics but I really don't enjoy fighting and come for the story and RP.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

We've had a lot of positive feedback about the Chronicles and we're glad that people have enjoyed them. While the final in between events chronicle is posted, do expect one more between events post tomorrow as an event primer. And yes, it is our intention to keep the chronicles continuing into the future.
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

i agree, they have really been doing great things this year. I obviously could not allow an oppertunity to hassel ya to slip by is all...
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
GM-Amanda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Amanda »

I've been thoroughly enjoying them as well. It's very satisfying to see such an immediate effect on the world, even if it's just on the forums. Hopefully this is a herald of what kind of storytelling you're looking to bring this year :D
You are what you dare.

RESEACRH