Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Re: speaking of fresh start

Post by Ark »

im just. . .wow. . .wow.

Being to negative in a social situation: signs you may be too negative
•Your mind is tuned towards noticing the flaws in things (people, activities, ideas, art).
•If someone suggests something you're really quick to point out why it won't work or why it's a bad idea.
•If other people are talking about the positive aspects of something, you have this urge to go, "Yeah, but..." and point out its negative aspects.

the above is not my work and there were more examples but seriously, sometimes its best we just let things go and move on.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

You are confusaing a negative outlook with a pure practical and realistic one. NO SUGAR COATING...at all.
I think, and even stated in a group this last weekend, that if you could get past the combat combat combat focus and video game paradigm, you could have great effects on a LARP.
It may seem like I am negative, especially about things you post; that is more about the difference between they way you see LARPing and the way I do because of the vast difference in the amount of gaming and LARPing experience between you and I. Keep in mind at this point i have been role playing+LARPing longer than you have been alive....alot longer(36 years). Thats isnt your fault, it just is.

AND I have agreed with some of your ideas. If I was negative that would not have happened.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Nick
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Nick »

Didn't this thread start regarding items currently in game?

Let's take a right turn at Albequerque and get back on topic please.
"Seek the truth. Behold the truth. Reveal the truth. That is the law and the whole of the law."
-Pious Flea, Legion/Dani
ollie
Town Member
Town Member

Post by ollie »

Ta'Ruk (DECEASED)
Mikklen (DECEASED)
Vilwin bin Yusef el Selah
Hitakari Tomayoshi
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Hey, why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this thread? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this thread! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a person derailing a thread about magic items, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're sitting there deliberating and wondering if this derailment makes sense, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed FH forum, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must derail! I rest my post.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.