[No Subject]

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

Kayla
Site Admin
Site Admin

[No Subject]

Post by Kayla »

It was originally looking like I'd be there for the August event, but our move day got pushed up to the 19th, instead of the week after.

Thanks to everyone for making Final Haven really awesome! Hopefully I'll be back again!

Howdy from Texas
Xil Zymasi, Crew of the Red Wind // Dakkon Wrynn, Dark Elf Outcast

Feel free to PM me if you have any forum/website questions/issues. I can take care of them for you.
Also, note that although my name is red, I am not a GM and therefore cannot answer logistical questions (such as rules) definitively. That said, I'll certainly try to help!
Nellie Duncan
Town Member
Town Member

Re: [No Subject]

Post by Nellie Duncan »

Sorry you couldn't make it out this time, but here's hoping you make it out in October! ^_^
--Nellie Duncan
Minister of the Interior
Master Sage
Master Craftsman
Kayla
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [No Subject]

Post by Kayla »

Nellie Duncan wrote:Sorry you couldn't make it out this time, but here's hoping you make it out in October! ^_^
I wondered why you had said this, but then I realized that I left out a crucial part of my post - I moved to Texas.
Xil Zymasi, Crew of the Red Wind // Dakkon Wrynn, Dark Elf Outcast

Feel free to PM me if you have any forum/website questions/issues. I can take care of them for you.
Also, note that although my name is red, I am not a GM and therefore cannot answer logistical questions (such as rules) definitively. That said, I'll certainly try to help!