June Meal Plan

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

June Meal Plan

Post by GM_Chris »

Food Plan for June

First I want to thank everyone for their feedback on the April Event. I cannot make a lot of changes, but I can make some which will be listed below. PLEASE let me know if you plan on participating ahead of time as that will help me plan my food costs, BUT if you get there and it smells so so good and you want in, then I will happily serve you! Oh if you want the Bacon Option let me know...Thanks...Raphisto AKA Chris AKA the good looking inn proprietor

Employment Opportunities
Bill will not be at this next event so I will need a partner. This person will be responsible for making sure drinks are filled when ever they happen to be at the inn, and will be required to be at the inn starting at 7am Saturday to 9am. Then back again at 3pm to 5pm. Then back again on Sunday at 7am. Depending on orders there may be a required Friday time as well to make sure things get off to a good start. Some of this time could be supplemented with mandatory NPC duty as well. To result of signing up is a free meal plan.

I could also use some help with dish washing, drinks, and possibly helping serve. This does not have an "required time". Please see me in-game to work out a deal. I will definitely pay in-game money for any help and depending on need there could be an out of game compensation as well

Costs
$15 food plan will include a breakfast and dinner on Saturday as well as breakfast on Sunday.
$10 food plan will include breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.

Extra
$3 can be added to any food plan for all you can eat pancakes available all day. (slight price increase..I know people want waffles, but I need to use my my mix, and I only have 1 waffle maker)
$1 can be added for all you can drink all day
$1 Bacon Option (I really wanted to fit the bacon in, but the unit price is SIGNIFICANTLY higher for bacon and not nearly as filling. My friend is a pork producer so if I am able to score enough bacon at the prices he charges me then I can offer bacon without the increase in price..plus his bacon rocks!)

****The purchase of either meal plan will come with the option of purchasing award points on a 2 for 1 basis.*********

Dinner:

Dinner for June will be a 1/3 pound smoked pork butt sandwich (apple /hickory smoke with homemade rub/mop). Coleslaw (sweet) I am thinking corn bread or sweet corn will depend what is in season, and then a vegetable like green bean casserole and a drink. As usual if you have a very specific dietary need, but still like to participate then please contact me.

Breakfast:

Breakfast will be about 2-3 eggs, pancake, sausage (bacon if you select the bacon option), toast, Hash browns. and a drink.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Re: June Meal Plan

Post by GM-Taki »

Put me down for the "Full Monty" at $20.
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

Please for the love of all that is good and holy...tell me the "Full Monty" will NOT be including Chris nekkid... :crazyeyes: I dont have the stomach for that...

I will be taking all ...NON "Full Monty" options....*shudders*
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Alinar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Alinar »

$16 Meal plan plus drinks, please.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

I know we are still a couple weeks out from the event, but I am wondering if this is all that is planing on participating in meal plan. Please let me know, especially since we are using this as a litmus test on how many we are planning on attending the event.
Chris
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

(15) + all u drink.

I THINK paula will get some or part of the plan.
Travis Cole
Kayla
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kayla »

Put me down for the full plan at $20. I will also be bringing a friend who's new to FH who will want the $20 plan as well.
Xil Zymasi, Crew of the Red Wind // Dakkon Wrynn, Dark Elf Outcast

Feel free to PM me if you have any forum/website questions/issues. I can take care of them for you.
Also, note that although my name is red, I am not a GM and therefore cannot answer logistical questions (such as rules) definitively. That said, I'll certainly try to help!
pluflove0890
New in Town
New in Town

Post by pluflove0890 »

Same as Travis - $16.
Nick
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Nick »

$20 shall be my payment for this cuisine! And I promise to actually be present to eat this time Q\></!!
"Seek the truth. Behold the truth. Reveal the truth. That is the law and the whole of the law."
-Pious Flea, Legion/Dani
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

Who the heck let the Valk with the Jason mask in here?!?!?!
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
GM-Amanda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Amanda »

I'm down for $18 ($15 plus pancakes). If you don't get anyone else to help, I'm also more than willing to lend my skills in the kitchen. I can also bring my waffle iron if you're willing to let me play with your mix (probably just needs more sugar and oil for browning).
You are what you dare.

RESEACRH
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

you could just bring wafffle mix. I know paula would eat the hell out of of it. (malt waffles.)
Travis Cole
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

I could bring waffle mix but that means making up two kinds of mix. I pre mixed like 41 batches of of pancakes from giant bags I bought.
Chris
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Oh to clarify. I have NO problem at all if people with unlimited pancake plans modifying my mix to make waffles. I pulled the recipe from here:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/fluffy-pancakes-2/

Only the dry ingredients are pre mixed.
Chris
Nellie Duncan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Nellie Duncan »

I'll take the $10 breakfast plan along with the $1 drink plan. (Here's hoping I wake up early those days to actually enjoy it this time around. *crosses fingers*)
--Nellie Duncan
Minister of the Interior
Master Sage
Master Craftsman