Next Event Friday Help

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

Next Event Friday Help

Post by GM_Chris »

Ok that is a very vague title. I am going to try and play test my little pet project on Friday sometime around 4pm. I suspect the entire play test to take about an hour. I figure that if I stat on Friday it will help the cognitive abilities of everyone involved. LOL

We will be play testing the melee skills only (well what we have of them anyways) We will have 3 levels (beginner, advanced, master) or in other terms starting character, midrange character, and a character say 2 years or so into the game. I would love to do 4 on 4 battles to get an idea how things look so if you are interested, and can show up early let me know.

Like the first play test at the one day this is still kind of a proof of concept test, but the rules at least got a looked over for a 5 time so are a little more robust..I would place them at the robust outline level pre alpha stage for the melee tree only. :)

For those who missed the last event we made it very clear this is a pet project of ours so please don't freak thinking we are re-writing the game or anything just because I would love some help from my LARP buddies...if I lived in Michigan I would do this all outside the event, but alas I have limited time.

THANKS!!!!
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them