Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Re: An Apology and a little rumor control

Post by Ark »

Kaylan Chargeender wrote: -snip-
I don't know if I should be happy or angry with you. . .but its you so I will just play it safe and assume angry. . .you bastard :twisted: :wink: but I do plan on wandering monster a lot this event, maybe the GM's will se fit to give me some resources for those that kill me until I die. . .on second thought screw you guys :P
GM_Chris wrote:I can't believe that so many people focused on the economy instead of the absolute humor of the first part of the original post!
At the event it was said that I tend to attract bad press. Then there are people talking about how I said this mean thing, and then it turned out to not even be me who said it, and then what was said turned out to be a joke.
I have not stopped laughing for a like a week! As a very smart person once told me. "Chris It is not paranoia when its true"
I barely know you and I know you would not be mean to people. and beside I say shit about christen. . .all the time. . .to her face, so whatevs :P im sure she is having to much fun with the baby to give a crap anyway :D
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Re: An Apology and a little rumor control

Post by Marcus »

The simple nature of the current economic situation is this:

What is currently happening are the rewards you can get from having most of the player base (or at least a solid core group) spend every event, ALL event, and each between-event time working together in a concerted effort towards a common "good" goal, which is to see a stable in-game environment where the PC's can live in a safe area without having to worry all the time about being attacked my monsters in their beds, or when they are "around town".
-Evil always prevails when good people do nothing.

-All knight, every night.