Deadline for In-Between Events April 2013

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Re: Deadline for In-Between Events April 2013

Post by GM-Mike »

Couldn't hurt I suppose. I will talk with Jared and see what's up.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Jared never answers his darn PM's, I will call him now and yell at him for everyone. :P
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-August »

No no no, I never answer YOUR pm's. I know you'll call me anyways *grin*.

That being said: Nellie, I did receive your PM the day you sent it and it was already copied over to the GM forums. And to be sure... I just verified that my inbox shows it as read, and that it has indeed been copied to the GM forums. I apologize for not responding earlier.