April Event Meal Plan

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

April Event Meal Plan

Post by GM_Chris »

Those who were at the one day heard that Bill and I will be providing a meal plan this year.(we are trying to get others as well) The purpose of the meal plan is to assist in getting me to the event and to provide a host of services to the player base. Your participation is most welcome! Please assist me by letting me know either by posting or sending me a PM if you plan on purchasing a meal plan for the upcoming event. At the moment I am not taking cash with pre-orders and will work off your promise to pay. If you would like to pay ahead of time then we can work something out by utilizing the current prepayment system used for the event.

Here are a list of benefits that will be provided.

1) Food for most of the day. Bill and I will be playing persistent characters in the inn and will work hard in creating an enjoyable atmosphere in conjunction with the Tipsy Traveler.

2) Logistical support. We will be able to answer a host of logistical questions without the need of traveling to NPC camp. We will have 2 way communication to NPC camp for the questions we cannot answer.

3) Plot. We will be running some plots out of the inn

4) Increased NPC presence. Our primary goal is to provide food and services to you as players, but there may be times when we are called on to smash you with big nerf type weapons.

Food Plan for April

The Tipsy Traveler will be providing snack service in addition to the food plan listed below.

$15 food plan will include a breakfast and dinner on Saturday as well as breakfast on Sunday.

$10 food plan will include breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.

Extra

$2 can be added to any food plan for all you can eat pancakes available all day.

$1 can be added for all you can drink all day

****The purchase of either meal plan will come with the option of purchasing award points on a 2 for 1 basis.*********

Dinner:

Dinner for April will consist of 2 varieties of Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. (something similar to Olive Garden and something similar to the Cajon version you get at red Lobster) You also will have the option of a red sauce. Dinner roll, salad, and a drink. The portion size will be similar to what you get at a restaurant.

Breakfast:

Breakfast will be about 2-3 eggs, pancake, sausage or bacon, toast, and a drink.

If you have a specific alergy or food request (using available suppply) please let me know.ie we could cook a plain chicken breast or perhaps make a wrap or something.

Lastly, we may have need for wenches (male and female we do not discriminate) terms of service will be made in-game.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
GM-Amanda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Amanda »

I'm down for breakfast and all day pancakes.
You are what you dare.

RESEACRH
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

i am down for breakfast and drinks.
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
Baxtor Warren
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Baxtor Warren »

i am interested in the $15 dollar plan plus the 1 dollar endless drink ... so if your making food you can't be attacking us, is there a no poison guaranty?
Last edited by Baxtor Warren on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

I'm in for the $15.00 plan with the $1.00 "all you can drink" add on.
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

Sounds good for myself and Dani, even though she won't make the dinner on Saturday (but will be back later) so will just be getting the $10 version.
-Evil always prevails when good people do nothing.

-All knight, every night.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

I assume dinner will be during game break?

What beverages are you offering for the all day beverage aspect?

Im leaning towords the 15.00 version with the 1.00 "all you can drink" and the 4.00 "Chis Nicholson as your personal minion" add on. (I noticed you left that last option off the list by accident.

If you and Bill need any bulk supplies grabbed from Sams club PM me.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Dinner will be during game break, but can be before or after as we can be flexible.

As for drinks what types of things would people like? I am thinking things like koolaide lemon aid ice tea maybe coffee things like that.

Also, if people could let me know if they prefer alfrado or red sauce that be great.

Thanks
Chris
Jamie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Jamie »

I'll sign up for breakfast and drinks.
For the good of all of us... except the ones who are dead.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

Not sure what the preferrances are, but several stores sell a powdered version of gatorade which would be better than the other choices for the hot days, and is just like the powdered kool aid as far as making it goes.

I vote gatorade and water/iced tea.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

I'm with Brian - go with Gatorade and water / iced tea.
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
taymoonlight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by taymoonlight »

Put me down for 2x breakfast and dinner and 2x pancakes and 2x drinks. Thanks.
Thesius and zoran.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

I'm in for $15 plan plus drinks.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Nellie Duncan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Nellie Duncan »

Please put me down for the $15 plan. I'll take the $1 all day drinks as well. I'm sure I can find someone willing to pay a few coins for my pancakes. :wink:

I prefer alfredo sauce for dinner - looking forward to trying your Cajun style chicken alfredo!

As for drink suggestions, could you offer any fruit juices? I have something of a sweet tooth, I do admit.
--Nellie Duncan
Minister of the Interior
Master Sage
Master Craftsman
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Just FYI if you guys signed up for dinner could let me know if you would like chicken or beef that would help.

You have until tomorrow noon to let me know if you want the meal plan. We will still except offers at the event, but at an increased cost.

Thanks
Chris