Would anyone be interested in this?

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Amanda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Amanda »

I'd like to see a text box or a mouseover popup that gives a overview of the skill being bought, if someone doesn't have/know the ruleset.

Otherwise echoing the suggestions others have brought up, I am VERY impressed. Well done!
You are what you dare.

RESEACRH
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

I agree with Amanda, a mouseover box with the skill information would be amazing.
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

First off GREAT JOB so far! I am super super excited!

A few things..if you are able to set it up so a few select people can type up the skill descriptions that would be awesome. It would be a nice feature and I do not feel the entire burden should be yours.

The other thing that would be nice is if we could eventually tie this all into in-between event type stuff. The GM's could fill information for the players who in turn could print off and bring to the event.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Mind you, I built this a number of years ago, gave it to Wayne and Chris to check out, and never heard back.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

Chris likely sold it on ebay and is living large on the profits then....
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Kayla
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kayla »

GM_Chris wrote:First off GREAT JOB so far! I am super super excited!

A few things..if you are able to set it up so a few select people can type up the skill descriptions that would be awesome. It would be a nice feature and I do not feel the entire burden should be yours.

The other thing that would be nice is if we could eventually tie this all into in-between event type stuff. The GM's could fill information for the players who in turn could print off and bring to the event.
I can give a code template for people to help me add skill descriptions for the tooltips. It's mostly copy and paste, though.

I can add the second part pretty easily - it's basically a cms sort of thing. Actually, there IS functionality to send PMs/mail. It's just disabled at the moment.

I'm currently working on the swap out skills and tooltips. I'm thinking that it will require a bit of recoding, so I may end up using a better design while I do it.
taymoonlight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by taymoonlight »

Just tried this out this morning and have to say it looks great. Hopefully its still being worked on?
Kayla
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kayla »

taymoonlight wrote:Just tried this out this morning and have to say it looks great. Hopefully its still being worked on?
Yes! Progress has been a little slow, but work is still being done. I redesigned the whole site and made it mobile optimized, as well as add missing stuff (wizard and arcanist, namely). I need to re-do the long code for saving, though.