FH Art

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

*whistles* Just sketches he says... Wow. I'd say your poses are looking pretty dynamic. How much do you charge for lessons? Oh, wait. I'm broke... :cry:
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Sketches.

Post by Torakhan »

Eilonwy wrote:*whistles* Just sketches he says... Wow. I'd say your poses are looking pretty dynamic. How much do you charge for lessons? Oh, wait. I'm broke... :cry:
Well, yeah.. they're not clean or anything I'd be proud to have published, really...

As for payment, well, there's always the barter system. ;) If you're around on the 30th or so before the Craic Wisely show, we could have an art jam still. Though, I can't promise that my Muse will still be around... she's pretty flaky.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Actually Art, the correct answer there is, "Thanks, but your stuff is amazing as well Angela, and I bet some of the things that you have called "sketches" have blown people away as well."

I know that as a fact, incidentally. Just wanted to do my part to help any low self-esteem that may be out there :wink:

You guys are both awesome.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

re:

Post by Torakhan »

Ovak Stonecrusher wrote:I know that as a fact, incidentally. Just wanted to do my part to help any low self-esteem that may be out there :wink:

You guys are both awesome.
Artists and such naturally don't feel confident about their work (and if they seem to be outwadly so, chances are that they're even less secure about it internally.)

By the way... What?! No comments on the dwarves?
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

lol. You mean your sketches? They were great. Or do you mean your questions on them? The females have wispy sideburns, I believe the book says. I know Todd is against chicks with beards, but he's always been a bit archaic.

As for Avyana, I am not really sure if there is a norm. The costume requirements changed because Wayne did not want people going around with dorky looking beaks, but cool ones were of course fine to do. I don't think you can mis-draw them at this point.
Onyksi Rin'oviryn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onyksi Rin'oviryn »

All of the art is lovely. Truly.

But where's the dark elves? I feel I need to champion my race.
Let me be the one you need, I shall be the one you feed. All I am and all you see, is all I will and ever be.

Onyksi del Rin'oviryn
"Nuk"
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Darkness...

Post by Torakhan »

Onyksi Rin'oviryn wrote:All of the art is lovely. Truly.

But where's the dark elves? I feel I need to champion my race.
I'm workin' on getting the main races and such out of the way first... but you never know what my muse may come up with either. I'm sure the same goes for Ange's. XD

Dark Elves will appear at some point, but I don't plan on them showing up until I've got Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Orcs, Guthry, Val.. well, you know what I mean. ;)
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

piccies

Post by Torakhan »

Ovak Stonecrusher wrote:lol. You mean your sketches? They were great. Or do you mean your questions on them? The females have wispy sideburns, I believe the book says. I know Todd is against chicks with beards, but he's always been a bit archaic.

As for Avyana, I am not really sure if there is a norm. The costume requirements changed because Wayne did not want people going around with dorky looking beaks, but cool ones were of course fine to do. I don't think you can mis-draw them at this point.
Heh.. well, few Dwarf players have the beard thing going either, so I'm going to just draw 'em hows my Muse sees 'em for the most part. ;)

I can see dwarven women having facial hair.. thin whisps of hair, or something... nothing bushy and the likes... but whatever. We'll see where that goes. Heehee. Maybe some got it, some don't. Who knows.

I'm trying to figure out how to make my Orcs look.. that's a bit challenging. :D
Onyksi Rin'oviryn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onyksi Rin'oviryn »

Main races? HERESY!

Dark elves are the most superior of all races!
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Onyksi Rin'oviryn wrote:Main races? HERESY!

Dark elves are the most superior of all races!
Are they really any more than intelligent mushrooms? They and their fabulous mushroom kingdom?
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

I could redo the warrior or rogue as a dark elf. In a pink dress and call her Peach. Oh and a lackey named Toad... :twisted:
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Darkness

Post by Torakhan »

Eilonwy wrote:I could redo the warrior or rogue as a dark elf. In a pink dress and call her Peach. Oh and a lackey named Toad... :twisted:
Peach is supposed to be pretty and I think it'd take too much make-up to make a Dark Elf look pretty. ;)
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Keepin' it goin'

Post by Torakhan »

Something I did a year or so ago... I've got another one I've been mucking around with over the last few days that I'll show when it's done.
(Sooo many friggin' races!)
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

Thats awesome Art!

Great job, and for you to say that you dont have the best dynamic expressions, i say....WHAT?? those poses and expressions are priceless

Especially the cow! (c:

Brett
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

VERY well done!!!