FH Art

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

great Vision! It's hard to see things "as they are supposed to be" but that is very cool.
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Smitty19 wrote: Great job, and for you to say that you dont have the best dynamic expressions, i say....WHAT?? those poses and expressions are priceless
Brett
Well look at that. I hate to say it Art but... I told ya so. :lol:
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Work In Progress...

Post by Torakhan »

Well, this is the one I'm kinda working on right now. I've been steadily working on it for over for about a week now and this is what I've got...
It's purposefully pretty cartoony, and while I don't go into each of the different styles of each race (only one Elf, Tsunotaur, etc.) I hope each race is distinctive enough.

What do you guys think? Comments and/or suggestions please!
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

Heheh. Niiice... It's always good to have a lighter piece in the mix. The Tsunotaur/Warrior setup is great. Is the little chica swooning over him or delighted by the bull's antics?
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Eilonwy wrote:Is the little chica swooning over him or delighted by the bull's antics?
She's giggling as the Human tries to show off but is being made fun of by the Tsunotaur. I was going to have her covering her face and giggling... but it kinda covered up too much, so I resorted to her current stance.

However... SOME people didn't think that this represented the theme of the game well enough, so I stopped working on it and moved to a more "realistic" version. :(
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer