A Modest Proposal (for everyone)

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

I like Wayne's idea except that if some is awake, they shouldn't have to leave the area before being able to yell out in some manner. If I see a dark figure over Corbyn, I'm going to shout so the rest of the area hears it.

The biggest boon in having a GM present is that it avoids the chances of people missing details.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

You know there is an EASY fix to people stealing your stuff... buy an in-game container, they are cheap in game. Then keep your stuff in an container that is big, make it a box or a trunk (like $10) that has a latch you can LOCK... if brining it to the event is an issue use it to put your cloths in phys reps instead of a bag. Then you can get an in game lock and an oog lock and lock your stuff up.

How about we also make a rule, or is it one already, stay out of peoples personal oog stuff like cloth, meds, makeup, ect... BUT don't EVER get caught putting your currently being played PC's stuff in with your OOG stuff, or you'll be called out for cheating and the GM's can do what they do.

I know if I am playing Eli, I keep Donmayo's stuff in my car... why, because it has a lock on it and he and his stuff are not there. If I catch someone in my car, I won't kill their pc, I call the police and get them prosecuted.

BUT at the same time I do not stick my in game resources, magic books or items, or weapons or etc or anything else that is in game in with my costuming and oog cloths, I either carry it or place it in an IN GAME vault, which again is a large box with real locks on it. If you are a thief, and you get into my stuff by picking the lock go to NPC camp and tell them, then a GM can place a note on my trunk that says, this is empty, report to gm game with everything in it asap. Which back to another post by Aaron, container can have more in them than a PC can carry, so if there is more in it then the thief better be making multiple trips or have more people or have container of their own to carry the extra stuff, and not just grab all the stuff place it in the pouch and say, good enough, they better make extra trips, which could be represented by them going to get the gm to let the gm know they stole stuff.

So don’t put stuff in your bed and bags, and no one is allowed to go thru beds and bags.
Seems like a simple solution to me.

As for a game stop or no PvP at night, yuck, I might as well go home or to a hotel if that is going to be a rule, I think I have a game or two on my computer I can play with a save button so I can log off at will. If you want to sleep oog get a scout on your team or become one, the skill is in game for people who need to sleep.
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )