Potato

A place to bring up any clarifications, fixes, or current rule grievances to change for the 2019 rule set.

Moderator: Admin

Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Potato

Post by Eli »

Mashed. I also enjoy a little sour cream and cheese.
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Potato

Post by Onimaster »

Is this to include it as an official call rather than un-official?
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

It was on the GM list of stuff to review. I'd support it being a real call. I had to use it multiple times last event and was ignored over and over by the people involved while they talked about some sports teams. I don't actually know what sports teams because while they interrupted my RP with their discuss all I could hear was "Hey did you catch that sporty sports ball thing?" "Oh yeah, it was great sports ball. Some of the bests sporty sports ball ever!" This went on for about five minutes while I repeatedly ask them if they'd like to try some potatoes or would stir my potatoes or if they enjoyed potatoes. Finally I just ended up telling them to get out of my kitchen before I started using my sword on them.
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

I don't think there is any opposition to this staffside. If we do a new rule-book or just addendum for 2019, it will be added.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.