Spells

A glimpse into the process of LARP design, into the minds of the creators, and a chance to interact on a design level with the GMs--basically what we're thinking and why
GM-Mike
GM

Spells

Post by GM-Mike »

Here is the master list of spells. We have quite a few now and wanted to share them for review. All of the spells are here, including the ones in the book and have been put in a table based upon which group they fall in based upon the Quick Casting Spell. Just like in the book, if it is listed twice, the italics version is the reaction spell, which can also be shortened via Quick Casting. Our current plan is to have these spells, some in limited supply, to be purchasable with in game money at the cost of 2 silver per essence needed to cast the spell. Spells will also be given out as treasure.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o97 ... sp=sharing
GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Spells

Post by GM-August »

For clarification...

Scrolls will be for sale, not spells.
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

i dropped 10 gold to hep play test scrolls. While not everyone can do this. I thin during this playtest phase these should be aaiable at game on. you get your base essence or level/10 or somthing in scrolls that ONLY last one event. Color code them so you can; use it.

I think this might be a batter approach.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

i dropped 10 gold to hep play test scrolls. While not everyone can do this. I thin during this playtest phase these should be aaiable at game on. you get your base essence or level/10 or somthing in scrolls that ONLY last one event. Color code them so you can; use it.

I think this might be a batter approach.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."