Edited Rule Book

A glimpse into the process of LARP design, into the minds of the creators, and a chance to interact on a design level with the GMs--basically what we're thinking and why
Zydana
GM

Re: Edited Rule Book

Post by Zydana »

Whoo hoo!!

Thank you for putting your time into that to make all those little tweaks and changes. :)
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Okay Mike, .. don't kill me...

Essence boon "Stun Strike" - should there be wording that states it stacks with the monk skill, "Neck Chop" like you said it would?

Also, I noticed that neither of these skills state they must be delivered via a fist. Are you allowing us to deliver it with a weapon now, or is this an oversight? *trades in her fist physrep for a very long staff*

... and at the very, very bottom of the to do list..

On the title page of the rule book, why is there a floating period or dot between the lines "Core Rule book" and "Chivalry has not died..." way out in the left margin? This has been bothering me for some time. I hope there's a good story here. Do I win a prize for noticing it?

Also, on the title page - if we have no longer have artwork or photos, why do have artwork and photo credits?
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

ANGIE!!!!!

I JUST PRINTRD THE NEW ONE!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:mad: :bad-words: :shocked!: :microwave:
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Phinkis
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Phinkis »

Mage Hunter: Removed Vigor and added Punishing Blow; Removed Essence Burn and added Disenchnt (change)
SO MUCH LOVE!!!! <3<3<3
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Kaylan Chargeender wrote: :microwave:
I've upset you so much, you're committing suicide by microwaving yourself?
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Strength of Defender moved to Advanced (that was always the intention--just missed it in the edits originally). I know that doesn't address Josh's concerns from the other post but hey, a little better at least.
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

the effort is much appreciated though. :wink:
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

I think it would be a bit better if Jack was listed after all the listed paths and had a bit of a more noticeable heading - it's current location, it seems a little lost in the paragraph.

Move the bit about each race being able to read/write their own language as well as common somewhere with races rather than "other racial considerations." Maybe give a very short explanation on how someone can learn other languages.

"Other Racial Considerations" - where'd the bit about the half-breeds and sub-races go? Do we no longer have half-breeds and sub-races or do you no longer need the special permission/information on how correctly role play them?

Under "Paths" Paragraphs #4 & 5 should be moved under the "Character Advancement" because I think you'd spend points as you advance your character.

(I'm really bored at work today)