Economy Poll

A glimpse into the process of LARP design, into the minds of the creators, and a chance to interact on a design level with the GMs--basically what we're thinking and why

How do you feel about the economic system?

I like the economic system as it currently stands (i.e. I find it to be fun)
28%
I like the concept of the economic system, but it needs some tweaking to make it more accessible or more clear what you can and cannot do within the system or more fun
33%
I like the idea of an economic system, but the current one isn't doing it for me--a major overhaul is needed
22%
I don't even know why we need mechanics for an economic system--an economy should be a natural part of the in game role playing (note that this choice would eliminate between events coin and significantly change many disciplines in the game)
17%

Total votes: 18
GM-Mike
GM

Economy Poll

Post by GM-Mike »

So the economy thread has been up for a week. It has had 50 views as of the time of this message and two replies. That either means people have been busy or nobody else finds anything they like about the system. So...time for a poll:
GM-Mike
GM

Re: Economy Poll

Post by GM-Mike »

Good data so far but only 11 votes. Please encourage others to pop in for a moment and give their input. Thanks!