GM con call

A glimpse into the process of LARP design, into the minds of the creators, and a chance to interact on a design level with the GMs--basically what we're thinking and why
GM-Mike
GM

GM con call

Post by GM-Mike »

FYI, the next GM con call is scheduled for December 2nd. Among the many things we will be discussing will be the new rules feedback forum and the posts within. Although there are already plenty of topics to discuss, if there are other things on your minds or if you want a chance to weigh in on what is already there, this would be a good tome to do so.

Thanks!
Kiel Reid
Town Member
Town Member

Re: GM con call

Post by Kiel Reid »

So if we wanted to listen in on the call how would we go about doing it?
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

unlawful wire taps...duh....
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Kaylan Chargeender wrote:unlawful wire taps...duh....
I was thinking something similar :D stethoscope on a window and the like :P
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

You don't need anything so elaborate. Have you tried bribery?
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

this shit is already recorded by the nsa.
they Robby havi......

*disconnect.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

not like this. . .not like this.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

*hands out foil hats*
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis