More focused/controlled rules suggestion forum
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Sage swap out "Dominate"

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

current skill:
Dominate
Once the Sage has used “Charm – Mesmerize” on a character, he/she may spend a 5 second count (interruptible) and 1 Life Point to inflict 3 Vorpal on the target. You may not use this skill again until you Reload it for 1 minute.
Suggested change due to being way to complicated mechanically and entirely underpowered and effective for a Master level skill:
Dominate
The Sage may charge for an uninterrupted 15 second count and spend 1 Life Point at which point the caster may chose a target for the skill. The effect from this skill is delivered through the use of a spell packet and "Dominate" must be called when the packet is thrown at the target.

The target hit by the packet; and unable to defend against it with Resist Charm or Dodge; will follow the next 10 word or less verbal command given to it, by the sage, within the following 5 seconds of being affected . The command is followed to the letter, and the target MUST make every effort to complete the task for 10 minutes or until complete. 1 minute Reload.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Sage swap out "Dominate"

Post by Ark »

disagree
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Malachi
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Sage swap out "Dominate"

Post by Malachi »

Disagree
Malachi Vandire - Deceased
Solomon Feir

Scott Smith
Phinkis
Town Member
Town Member