Regenerate 2

More focused/controlled rules suggestion forum
potentiallydead
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Regenerate 2

Post by potentiallydead »

Existing text:
"A character with this boon can regenerate half of any lost Life Points in 4 minutes and may regenerate all lost Life in 8 minutes. To regenerate, you cannot be performing any strenuous activity such as combat or using skills. However, you can walk and talk normally and still regenerate. Note that while regenerating, you can also recover any lost armor points granted through combat reflexes. For every additional skill that grants regeneration, the time is cut in half. (ie. 2 levels = half in 2:00, 3 levels = half in 1:00, etc)."

New text:
"A character with this boon can regenerate half of Maximum Life Points in 4 minutes (rounded down) and may regenerate all lost Life in 8 minutes (i.e. a character with with 6 max life would recover 3 LP in 4 minutes, and a character with 11 max life would recover 5 LP in the same time). To regenerate, you cannot be performing any strenuous activity such as combat or using skills. However, you can walk and talk normally and still regenerate. Note that while regenerating, you can also recover any lost armor points granted through combat reflexes. For every additional skill that grants regeneration, the time is cut in half. (ie. 2 levels = half in 2:00, 3 levels = half in 1:00, etc).
Regenerate works from 0 Life Points, but not from negative Life Points."

I'm not strongly opposed to the other edit, but I think this version works better for the spirit of the Boon.
Phinkis
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Regenerate 2

Post by Phinkis »

Disagree
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Regenerate 2

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

Disagree