Resurrection

More focused/controlled rules suggestion forum
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Resurrection

Post by Ark »

wanted to see if it was possible to tweak this skill so it no longer requires an empath to resurrect people. I don't quite now how you would want to change gather essence. it could be changed to speed up the time or something else to support the act of resurrection, but I don't think it should be required for a healer to perform the act.

I was in debate with a few people over the original reason of this, as it was asserted this was because the ability was considered "powerful", I disagree that it is so powerful as to require two separate master path skills, and is the ONLY master path skill that requires another skill from a completely separate path to work (and I am against that entire concept as it has ruined many a wizard spell as well as a few other skills in the game that myself and others refer to simply as "dead skills"). nearly every healer in any game type in the history of ever has been able to perform this task on their own, so either they all got it wrong, or FH did. . .

Let healers have their moment, and figure out something cool to do with empath.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Resurrection

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

DISAGREE
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Phinkis
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Resurrection