Not Far... Part Deux

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Arjan
Town Member
Town Member

Not Far... Part Deux

Post by Arjan »

Jonny closes the door behind him as he enters the cottage. Glancing around at the place, hesays out loud to no one in particular,

"Yup, this will make a nice place to relax once in a while."

He quickly spots any needed repairs before starting a fire in the hearth. A quick sweep before he puts on some coffee and starts with the repairs.
Jonny Tremaine,
Master smith of little renown

Pity those that choose not REDEMPTION,
For their deaths shall not be swift.
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"ahh. jonny tremaine. you didnt need to come oyt here to deliver my gnome but i appreciate it. " the old man suddenly standing in the corner said.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Arjan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Arjan »

Jonny spins quickly, dagger flashing into his hand, upon seeing who it was he relaxes & puts the weapon away. He grabs a pair of cups & the coffee off the fire,

"Coffee?"

He pours himself one & for the old man if he wants it, pulls a small bag of sugar from his belt and adds it to his, leaving it next to Abbadon's to use if he wishes.

"Yeah, actually I didn't. After the "attempt" and you dissappeared, I didn't know if you'd be back or not. I ended up with it, and have been using it sice."

He puts another log on the fire and takes a seat next to it before he continues,

"Now that you are back though, you can see that any needed repairs to the cottage have been done and we can discuss the process of getting your gnome back to you. Though, I will be sad to see it go..."
Jonny Tremaine,

Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"I would imagine, but you can understand how much I want it back. I made it you know. It has alot of value. Should you return it to me, I could be persuaded to let you use it when ever you like, as long as I do not need it since you took such loving care of it. Does that seem fair?" Abaddon says.

"As for the cottage, it's all yours. I have other housing."
Arjan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Arjan »

Jonny stops for a secind as Abaddon says he can keep the cottage. He finishes sitting back before he begins speaking.

That is rather generous of you Abaddon, and I thank you for it. I don't have your gnome with me me currently but, I can arrange to have it returned to you by next gather if that is suitable.

Jonny takes a sip of coffe before he continues

You're welcome to stop by anytime you'd like. If I'm not here, please, make yourself comfortable.

[OOG: Sorry it took so long for the responce. I had some phone issues]
Jonny Tremaine,

Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"That would be excellent. And again, next moon, should you need it you are welcome to it." Abaddon says.

OOC: NO worries see you soon.