Peace

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Peace

Post by Nelkie »

*After the it calms down in the town of final haven and everybody is in the Inn having a good time celebrating the new year Arthos stands up*

People, People, I would like to make an anocuement. I have been doing some thinking and some listening from good friends and allies

*Nodds towards Dallid*

I have an applogize to give to the Phoinex Guild. I judged you where I should have not, let my passion and my belief of suppieror knowledge blind me. These last few years have been trouble some and I'm still adjusting. I know we must work together to survive and my petty judgments have no place in this new world. So, I applogize to any and all Phoinex guild members that I might have offened with my judgements and harsh words. We all have been through much and would like to start this new year on a good note. I humble offer my sincre applogize and offer my friendship and help.

*Arthos bows and takes his seat*
My Thoughts

Aaron