Last Warning

GM-Mike
GM

Last Warning

Post by GM-Mike »

I apologize if I was not clear at the game on meeting at the last event. There I focused on inappropriate sexual conduct both in game and on-line (discussion forums and chat room) because the issue of personal attacks had already been addressed.

For those who missed that discussion, the recap is simply sexual behavior will not be tolerated on-line or in-game and will be a reason to kick you out of the game and, should a minor be involved, a reason for me to call the police.

Now, let me be more clear on appropriate behavior in a broader sense. I mentioned that I did not mind arguing on the boards which is true to a point. Personal attacks for the sake of being mean have no place in the furthering of our game. There is no place for it at live events (except when in character of course), on the discussion forums, OR in the chatroom. That chatroom is there for LARPers to discuss things in and out of game, but it will not be a place to explore sexual fantasies OR to engage in childish personal attacks OR to seriously threaten another person. There are other places on the web where you can do these things and other places on this earth where you can duke it out if need be, but, I repeat, it will not be coming into this game.

Those who cannot abide by these SIMPLE rules will lose their online privleges from this site. If need be, we will remove the chatroom as an option. Obviously, if these things extend to the game in an out of game fashion, you will be asked to remove yourself from the game permanantly. I hope this is the last time I will need to speak on this subject.

Mike
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

I wanted to add to this post.

When we say cut it out we are referring to all people involved who ever those may be since we dont really know.

All we know is sometimes things are said and others respond and well you know the first nor the second should of happened.

Hope that makes sence in a vague kind of way.

Chris

P.S. It is funny that we can make a post like this and get no less that 15 PM's from different people all who seem to think we are talking about them. :) *HUG*
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

*is totally confused since he has been so absentee lately*

Wow, people are getting angry at someone and it's not me... :shock:

edit: holy ish! The whole in-game thread is locked! i feel so out of the loop