A touch of July and the mystery of the private messages

GM-Mike
GM

A touch of July and the mystery of the private messages

Post by GM-Mike »

First, I wanted to poke my head on here and tease July a little bit. In the very near future we will begin some online lead in to the event. As it is in Port Huron, it will be in a different location than Haven. However, unlike in years past, this event will be on Phanterra and will have an impact on Haven. While we have had fun the last couple of years with some pretty bizarre Port Huron events, it seems time that we have one that might have an impact on the world as it is. It will also allow players to explore other areas of the world, which is probably the direction we will going in with these events in the future.

Second, I have had a string of messages on my email account informing me that I have a private message. Nine out of the last ten of these, however, I have come to FH eager to read my message only to find none. This means one of three things. Either someone keeps sending me a message and then deleting it from their outbox before I have a chance to read it (in which case stop it because you get my hopes up and then I want to cry when I get no messages), there is some sort of glitch that is making it so I cannot see your message (in which case you think I am ignoring you and you then probably want to cry, for which I apologize) or there is some sort of glitch that is sending me messages that I have a pm when in reality I simply don't. Just thought I would post in case there is something important out there that I am missing.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

In response to the first paragraph - I feel the need to make a character who can use inescapable bonds purely to keep phantarra safe from ourselves.

As for the second I don't know, but I could start sending you messages if that's what makes you happy.
Alice Tex
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Alice Tex »

Alas, deary...I will not be attending the July Event....

I would have to work til 11pm (Midnight Michigan time) on Friday, then drive 7 hours to the campsite, get there at 7am, check in, get my ass kicked and kick some ass all day and all night, then turn around and get MAYBE 4 hours of sleep before having to jump BACK in the car and drive 7hours back to Chicago to go to work at 2:30 Sunday afternoon....BALLS!

I wish I could go, but eh, that's life. See you in August. ^_^
"Pity the selfish, for they do not know charity...pity the cruel, for they do not know kindness...and pity the heartless, for they do not know love." ~ Alice