Orc Tribe...

Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Orc Tribe...

Post by Wyrmwrath »

For those that do not know who I am by my username, I am Brian, the guy that played Kitteh the Troll at the one day event. Im am a long time player that been around sine the seceond ever FH event, returning to the game after about 18 months off (maily due to the PTS from losing all that matters at the Night of the Burning skulls which I blame the GMs for totaly! :D)

I am looking to reform the PC group I intially starrted with, and that was an orc tribe. My PC from that is still very nuch alive, and the orcs from that time were a bit different than most, were a blast to play and I want to get the band back together ...

Only things I ask are that you be ready to RP all out and as close to in game 100% of the time as we can be, be able to show up consistantly at events, be willing to costume to the teeth (literly...and I/We will help you get inexpensive buy quality garb and make up and props), help with cabin dressing (making, transport/clean/storage, brainstorming, set up and removal...), and be willing to attend a group battle tactics practice once or twice as this was the prep that went into the first group and I do not think you will hear anything short of complimentary stories about that gang of misfits....and the PCs we played.

If you care to look into what that tribe was like the people to talk to are Matt, Taki, Mike Nicholson, Chric Nicholson, Christin, Travis, THE FESCO and tall Brad (whose last name escapes me due to age and senility). Those I am sure were there, there may be others that I am unsure interacted wit the orcs that did.

If your interested PM me, we will trade contact info and I will be arranging and get totgether of everone interested at some point.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"