maybe
21%

Total votes: 14
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

winter haven one day 2011

Post by cole45 »

The date for winterhaven is under flux. we now can only do it on the 23rd of april.

We are taking a poll to figure out if it is worth having. under 11 people and its not cost effective.
Last edited by cole45 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Travis Cole
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

please let us know
Travis Cole
GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-August »

A few things...

1.) Where will the event be held?
2.) Between What times will the event run?
3.) April 24th is Easter Sunday.
4.) I like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups more than Reese's Pieces.
5.) Based on our schedules that weekend, Christen and I will most likely be unable to attend.
Garritt
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Garritt »

Considering I can almost walk there, I can likely make it. Which incidentally is a plus as I have all the tarps if we want some cave involvement.

Right now I can;t see a problem with any scheduling on my part, especially as I really want to play Crowley again.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

1.) Where will the event be held? Camp Merriewood (Sp?) post if you need directions.

2.) Between What times will the event run? 10am till 9pm is the current time frame - and unless we have a good turnout and desire we will most likely not be staying overnight.

3.) April 24th is Easter Sunday. - Why yes it is. Not the optimal date for even a One-day but you work with that you got.

4.) I like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups more than Reese's Pieces. - I like Kit Kats, so I win.

5.) Based on our schedules that weekend, Christen and I will most likely be unable to attend. - Awww, but now the Bard has a whole new place to wander and destroy..(cough, cough) I mean explore.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Francesco DeLemuerte
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Francesco DeLemuerte »

Hey! Don't go giving the Bard credit for that! I destroyed that place!
Morgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Morgan »

If said event happens, I will be there. You can probably count on Shaun as well.
Morgan Cyprian
Dwarf-Brother
Valken-kin
Gloom Bane
GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-August »

Its totally true, the Bard had nothing to do with the towns destruction. Kiel did that all on his own. Although I do think it is funny that the Bard was missing the two times the town blew up. It just goes to show that the town couldn't get along without Bard, he was the only thing holding it together!

*sniff* I think this will be the first WH event I actually miss since its inception.

And Kit Kats are just gourmet Pocky.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

Regardless Kit Kats are only surpassed by Dr. pepper.

Bard Glue.. I like it.

Kinda like the Phanterran version of Duct Tape.

Wait no.. Bard Tape.. yeah.. thats it
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Bard Tape

Post by Torakhan »

Aidan_Mcpryde wrote: Bard Tape.. yeah.. thats it
You can't make The Bard stick to anything... Bard Tape would be used to keep something down, but as soon as you turned back, either something else would be taped there instead, or you'd catch the thing you taped floating away... if you even ever saw it again. No, Bard Tape would be a practical joke tape you give to your enemies. ;)
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer