Frost Fell

Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Tonia Glowski »

WayneO42 wrote:[rant]
I think I do know where you are going with it and quite frankly it upsets me. There was absolutely NO GM statement telling you you cannot play your character, in fact, it was a PC who ordered characters to stay behind. That is a player choice. The only thing we want to do as GMs is offer an alternative if your character would not go. This plot line was developed when the event was a one day event so it was not such a big deal. Due to PC demand, we forked over considerably more money to make this a full event in appreciation for the players and to send Brighton Rec off with a bang. Now, we are too far into deployment to rewrite it.

If you want to play your character, then play your character. Come up with a reason to go. If you want to try a new character, write one up. If you want to NPC, then NPC. There are just as many options available for this event as others and it is FREE. It is also a month away and there are 3 threads on the board regarding the event. The post where people were discluded by A PLAYER CHARACTER was just made a little over a week ago in an IN GAME forum. I think it is best handled in an IN-GAME maner from here out[/rant]

I'm done
You know, I have to say, I'm really angry at seeing some of this and think that the player base is way overreacting. I'm glad you ranted, Wayne.
Tonia Brown
aka: Talanalassë Isilisurë the Elven Artificer (Final Haven)
Jade the Gargoyle (Final Haven)
Pasha the Sylvani Seer (Winter Haven)
Grok the Orc Head (A Pouch)