influence

WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

Thats a good point. I guess we just make them decide either at check in or check out and if they do not, their votes dont count. I have been working on a way to submit allegiance through the character management system but I am having a hard time with it. It currently allows players to keep changing their allegiance and/or assigning allegiance even if they were not at an event
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

This whole doing it at check-in/check-out thing isn't working so well. We arrived late this last time due to uncontrollable circumstances. We could barely find anyone to take our money, let alone a character sheet. In fact, I still have the character sheet I was supposed to turn in. We also had to leave early, again due to uncontrollable circumstances, and no one was able to check us out "officially." So, we couldn't tell anyone our allegiance. Now, I don't have a problem with emailing it in, but if you are going to enforce the check-in/check-out only thing, then i'm just screwed.
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

I dont care if I get it via e-mail or by mail between events.

Dont get me wrong we too need to have better policies in place for those who come in late or leave early.

On a side note this is the first event we ever got hardcore about votes. We wont screw anyone over until we have some solid policies inplace.

-Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

Ok, that sounds good then. Thanks!