Coins For FH

Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

Yep, someone told me they saw someone wip out a stack of metal, and put it under their cloak this last event. Then they had a full suit of full plate and a sword under there as well. I thought that was fairly cheese...

hmm, just let me put this ton and a half of raw steal under this arm.. and this second set of full plate here... now, about this sword.. ah... should have purchased the lub after all...
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

He'll be at my house next weekend and I'll talk to him about it as I was asked to do by someone. And it is cheesy. He never did say that the sword and armor were hidden though. And the amount is so abstract that it's hard to know what you could feasibly keep hidden. There should be a ruling on how much of any resource you could hide on your person. Even if we had pvc pipe phys reps or something it still would be pretty easy to hide those. It takes 10 steel to make a breastplate so I have always assumed that the amount of steel for each tag was vastly smaller than what the other tags represent. But as I said, a ruling on each type of tag should clear up these kind of misunderstandings and make it clear to everyone.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

Tonia and I offered to supply phys reps for the rescources, so that every tag had a phys rep. Monster camp said they didnt want em.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

Monster camp says they do not want them atm

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

AAHHHH.....................!
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Well as a new player, I had no idea I wasn't supposed to be walking around carrying all of my tags with me. I unferstand that from a realism stand point I couldn't do that. However, it seemed the best place not to loose them. But as far as I know this was not a problem, unless its in the rule book some where and I just missed it.

I think introducing monies would be cool. But that is mostly for personal reasons. :)
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

NO NO wasnt trying to say people are wrong, just saying it is on the road to implimentation.

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them