Poison

WayneO42
GM

Poison

Post by WayneO42 »

I know there was some confusion about Poisons at the game. Here is the book Definition:

Poison: Only effects you if it hits life (i.e. gets past armor). You take the amount of damage called every minute until healed. For example, if you are hit for 3 poison, you would take three damage every minute until healed. However, if your character ingests a poison potion you must follow the rules listed on the potion tag.

This is a bit confusing and misleading. The following is what I propose for the new definition:

Poison Only effects you if it is injested or if the attack delivering the poison actually does life point damage (i.e. gets past armor). When poisoned, you take an amount of damage equal to the level of the poison every minute until the poison is cured. For example, if a rogue hits you with his dagger for 1 poison 3, you would take one point of damage from the dagger attack and then three damage every minute until the poison is healed. The level of the poison also determines how difficult it is to heal. Some injested poisons may have a different effect. The effect listed on any injested poison superceeds the base poison rules.

Any thoughts? Does this clear things up? Any other questions?
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

Unless it's changing the definition and the example should be more clear on the fact that you do not take damage from the poison until the first minute is up.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~