Death and Dieing Question

Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

about 3 events ago I was informed that the two recipies where updated to included live hearts and some other small changes, and the recipies in the book where not to be used.
Informed by who? One of the GMs, because all I have heard them say is use it like it is til next season...over and over and over and over....
Now I am sure that such changes WILL happen in the off season, but according to all the GMs I have spoken to its use it as it stands.
Except that I believe usually it calls for a fresh or live heart which makes it harder to plan ahead, unless there is an in-game way to preserce a heart as you come across them and then are able to use them in the potion.
I belive I have heard of a way to preserve such things, but what I mean by planning ahead is arranging to have the target race available when crafting the ones requiring bleed, and making a decision to use fresh hearts when they are available (I.E. "hey lets use the heart of these dark elves we just killed to make raise potions and sell em to the guild of light while we have the chance.") for the potions requiring hearts. Thats all.
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"