To whomever might give a crap

Colin
New in Town
New in Town

To whomever might give a crap

Post by Colin »

I just wanted to let you all know that I will not be at the event. I have quite a few reasons, first and foremost is that my father needs me to help sail his boat about 30 miles down the coast so it can be put in storage for the winter. Beyond that it seems to me that once again LARP has come to affect my life far too much lately, and has left a bad taste in my mouth. I would just like to say that any comments made in the heat of an argument are inherently out of context when repeated, and I find it extremely juvenile to repeat such things to others. If anyone has been offended by anything they heard “CALL ME” and talk to me about it. Also as some of you may know I am in the middle of a long, ugly, drawn out breakup with nicotine, and on the field is one of the hardest places for me to go without. I had to duct tape my patch to my leg at CARPS.

Well folks I hope the event goes well, and hope to see you next season.

Colin
"Never live in someone's shadow, But share the limelight"

"just because my whiskey costs $6.08 a fifth, doesn't mean I wont kill you"
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Colin

Post by Nelkie »

Hey, we will see next time. By the way, good luck with quiting smoking. Will miss you, and only wish you the best. :D
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Can completely understand all of it Colin from having taken breaks a time or two myself.

Take care sweetie and well keep up the awsome work with the weights and the stopping of the smoking.

:D
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

We'll miss you sweetie!! er...Colin!!
Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

bummer

Post by Malphus »

wld like to have seen ya.

Steve