Cabin Update

GM-Mike
GM

Cabin Update

Post by GM-Mike »

We now have 1 family cabin reserved for September to go with the main Frontier Cabin. They have not received payment for another one that is due in on MOnday so another cabin may open up for us at that time. Either way, I will post with those results. Two family cabins should cover us so if that opens up we are all set. If not, I believe we have one group who has or who almost has agreed to camp at Wayne's house overnight which again would cover us. Again I apologize for any undue stress that this has caused and hope that this will be suitable to everyone's needs. Hopefully, we will have the two cabins so no one will have to leave.

Mike
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

All I'm a going to say is whoooo hoooo Mike for finding at least one Cabin. Way to go there.

:D
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

kudos! Looks like there may be enough in the way of arrangements after all.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Since they need it and all, I think that family cabin we just go should go to the orcs since they are a unit onto themselves.

:P
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

If you do get the other cabin, I think the guilds of light and hope might be willing to head out that way enmasse.
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

I agree, we found them well suited for our needs at carps.
So, if we get one or two or what ever, hope/light will be willing to go out there.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Actually you two, check with Vince and Aaron for they have another idea in mind.