Past plot lines

dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Past plot lines

Post by dier_cire »

I'm trying to recall order and the major plot threads that have gone on over the years and need help. Since each year can be pretty well summed up with one major line, I was hoping to gather them.

we had:
Time clock/the Master
False King
Floren
ED
Woodhold
Elves

Now I'm most likely missing things or that they are out of order so any help would be useful.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Malphus »

writing a book?
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

nah, you know I can't write worth a piss. :wink:

just a project I'm pulling things together for.
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Past plot lines

Post by Torakhan »

You're trying to lable each year with a single line, or phrase that best describes the plot of that year? Or are you looking for a list of the major plots/stories in general?

"Ed" aka "Evil Dragon" describes the end of it, and I think most people recognize the year, but does it best describe the year as a whole? Or are you really just looking for a lable that will help people remember which year you're talking about (and thus ED does just fine)?

Was the Malcom story major enough to be added? It seemed to entwine through about a year's worth of story, but I don't know if it was really that important to be considered for your project.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

What was the Malcom plot? I don't recall it. (give me 15 minutes and a GM though... :wink:)

I mostly looking for the major plots that get tied up at the end of the year and were introduced in the beginning, but any major plot (and by major I mean spans at least two events) is helpful.

Sorry for the bad pun.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Plotty stuffs

Post by Torakhan »

dier_cire wrote:What was the Malcom plot? I don't recall it. (give me 15 minutes and a GM though... :wink:)
The Malcom plot involved Lord Malcom, Rose and Clover... oh, yeah, and Quen. There were several different "realities", time-jumping things, reincarnations and such. I'm pretty sure it lasted at least a year or more... starting in April of '05 (when I came in, and with the first event at Ionia, I believe) and ending I think at the end of '06? I don't know if it was that major, or just a flavor background plot.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Did it end up affecting the populus at large? I'm trying to recall if I went on and caves or what not relating to it.

I guess ultimately I'm looking more at the "quests", "defending the land", and "attacking the evil bastards" type plots.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The big treasure hunt that you were on that went underground to the frozen people and Lady Lamee...that all started in the basement of Malcom's estate. The Malcom plot as a whole was actually the explanation for the shifting lands (ie the move to Ionia), though I'm not positive how many people discovered the true reason for all of that. I would predict the Malcom part is probably less relevant to your project, but the treasure hunt that culminated into the black ooze of death...now there is a plotline.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

I'll try and find past agendas and see what memories can be jogged.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Ok, so shifting lands and ooze. Gotcha