To all Guild Leaders

GM_Chris
GM

To all Guild Leaders

Post by GM_Chris »

Alot of changes have been made to the back end of production sources. Basically we have set numbers for the entire region and then broke that up between the different production sources.

What this means is how much a certain source brings in has changed. If you want to monopolize a certain resource then you will really need to own more than 1 production source.

Primary resources have more producion sources than secondary which has more than mystic. (because of abundancy)

How this is going to work is we will give multiple production sources to each guild to approximate previous numbers. Each Source will have a contact name and all that jazz. Between this event and the next I hope to do some online RP so you can get an idea of the personality of each contact.

One thing we will allow each CURRENT guild to do is to restructure yourself between this comming event and the next so you can legitimately figure out how to retain each production source. What we will require from each guild is a written charter, history, and any modifiers such as all race/path, etc.

You will still be requiered to meet any requirements your guild may have to level and people, and if your guild is currently in a state of falling apart you have the opporunity to reshape your guild to save it.

If you have any questions then please email finalhavenlarp@gmail.com

Thanks

GM staff
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them