House of the Creasent Moon

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

House of the Creasent Moon

Post by Nelkie »

My friends, it has been some time since the house has had a meeting to dicuss issues and get feedback. I want to have an out of game meeting before game on, around 9:00 Friday to talk about where the house is at and make plans for the future.

Items of Interest For the House
1. We have a stone structure in which any house member may sleep in. Just bring your tent and be part of the compond
2. The house has a heavy catpult. Any member of the house can use it, so have fun and destroy our enimies with it.
3. There is a plan to have everyone in the house who wants quality armor have it by the end of this event, if not by the end of the next event.
4. If you need alchemy potions and are part of the house, work with Lambic. The House can use more alchmists to create cure light wound potions, so if you can, pick up a level of alchmey. Also talk to Lambic about learning new alchemy recipies
5. If you are an Arcane and a member of the house and would like to learn new spells or the art of casting spells, talk with Ug and or Shale.
6. If you need replacement equipment talk to you guild head or Arthos and you will get it.

Also, when you are checking in with the house this event, please have the following information ready.
1. Number of weapons you have
2. the pieces of armor you have and if it is quality or not
3. Your charcters level
4. If you are privledged or not
5. If you have wiklderness survial or not
6. If you have barter or not
7. What race you are
8. What lifestyle you are
9. Upkeep requirements for any special item you have (magic, commidty base item)
10. Mystical componets your character requires to make alchemy potions or cast spells
11. Any equipment you would like to have.

I will use this information for planning purposes and to make sure everyone in the house needs are covered. I don't need to know what your items do or what you can do, just allgence and upkeep information.

Looking foward to this coming event.
My Thoughts

Aaron
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Why have it OOG?
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

OGG??

Post by Nelkie »

The reason is we will be discussing mechanics and rules. So it is sort of inn game and out of game. I'm planning on having an in game meeting so we can roleplay this stuff out with out talking about rules and mechanics which takes away from roleplaying.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

I thought it took a grenadier or an archer to use a catapault?
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Seige Weapon

Post by Nelkie »

A Heavy catapult/trebuchet takes 5 hours to make. It deals a base damage of 5 crush but can be loaded with
multiple projectiles - up to 10. It takes a 60 count to load and requires a crew of three people (one of which must
be either a craftsman or a grenadier). The Grenadier can add an extra 5 projectiles.
My Thoughts

Aaron
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

load

Post by cole45 »

Can the 60 count be done ahead of time by the crew? Then one person could fire it?
Travis Cole
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

What level Grenadier or Craftsman?
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Fun

Post by Nelkie »

it is my understanding the 3 people need to be there to fire the weapon. But you can do the count ahead of time and wait to fire.

Level 1 craftsman/Gernaider
My Thoughts

Aaron
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Shields

Post by cole45 »

Chargoth(me) is a craftman. We should assign the weapon to the Azure shields, and Make sure it is always available to defend the Haven. We can keep it loaded with ease.
Travis Cole
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

First off, can't guarantee I can make it by 9pm

Second, we've had a master craftsman on that for months (me).
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

Also, Ug and Shale aren't the only Master Arcanes ;)
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Ohh? I thought/was informed you were only a master empth not master arcane?
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Craftsman

Post by cole45 »

I know that master craftsman is needed build it, but supposedly not fire it. I was actually thinking we could keep it loaded and let low level/new recruits handle it. Next event , I was hoping to get the blast pattern right. I also had a really good idea in terms of mounting the weapon. I was thinking we could place in a little red wagon and roll it around. Use it for INN and House defense.

We only need a level 1 craftsman to get it loaded, so I think Kidwyn is just more important else where. :twisted:
Travis Cole