Guilds, Houses and Tribes..

Zydana
GM

Guilds, Houses and Tribes..

Post by Zydana »

I'm not really sure where this topic should be posted, it's kinda an in game, not in game thing.

Towards the end of last event, I (Val) started talking to some of the guild heads about their guild's goals and general views on Haven life. I know I didn't get to talk to everyone (face it, people are busy durring events), and I'm not sure I know how many guilds there are or who leads these guilds. I'd like to associate myself with a guild but I still want to find out more about them before next event so I can have a decision made by then.

So.. if you think I'd be a good addition to your guild/house/tribe, could you either PM me with some of the information or post it here. If you'd prefer to role play a conversation in PMs, that's okay too. Doesn't matter if the person that PMs me is the leader or just an active member, I'm just seeking information and if I get multiple PMs about a guild, that just tells me that people are happy with that guild. :D

Pretty much Val would be speaking to people between events on this matter.

I hope this post made some sense and not too jumbled as I'm still in that "I'm still exausted from the event" mode.
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

Now this is exactly the type of thing I was hoping to see since we started!

Thanks for the post!
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them