Power gamming, min/maxing, twinking

GM_Chris
GM

Power gamming, min/maxing, twinking

Post by GM_Chris »

Just wanted to say I have very little problem with this at all for if we made a tight enough system it shouldnt be a problem. Boy when I played everquest did I twink my new players woot!

That said there very well could be some wierd loop hole we didnt see that shifts the power WAY more in your favor than was ever intended. You are all also aware that we will not be changing the rules so how will we as GM's deal with something that is truelly messed up?

Easy! Anything you as a player can do we as GM"s can do through NPC'S OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Last year you guys saw what happened when we buffed our armies prior to an attack it was really fun!

So basically this is your chance to find out any problems and let us know, or not, and simply exploit it later which means ofcource we will exploit it back at ya and all your friends to the Nth degree :)

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Nelkie

Post by Nelkie »

As the spreadsheet master and a min/max person I'm having trouble of finding any breaks in the new rule system. I have posted all the good combinations that I have thought up already. I have to say, the new rules are very solid. Great Job.
My Thoughts

Aaron