Spring

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Spring

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

*Shea comes out of the in around Twilight to enjoy the warm air and the sunset....she looks around...seems like there are not many people about at the moment...she wipes her hands on her skirt and enjoys the peace & quiet for at least a moment*
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
~Liet~
New in Town
New in Town

Post by ~Liet~ »

the Figure that was outside the inn wanders over and looks her up and down, peeks inside the door, then returns his gaze to her.

"where is everyone?"
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

"Most have left, temporarily. Buisiness of their own. There are a few left though"

Mohdri comes in from the woods, seemingly from nowhere. He approaches Liet and Shea.

"Welcome to Far Reach." Mohdri nods to Shea and extends a hand to Liet. "The name is Mohdri. What business brings you to our little corner of Phantara?"
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Liet smiles and shakes back.

"why myself, im a problem solver, ive solved over 72 cases, everything from petty theft to mass murder, i was told by some locals to come here, so here i am, and its nice to meet you,

i noted as i came that these buildings were new, meaning a move of a large group of people, the fact that there is a massive amount of footprints on the ground that all seem to be going in two directions, though old, means most have left on some errand, where did they go?, and are they coming back?.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Approaches the fire noticing the new comer as well as Shey, but it's clear upon her approach that the woman is looking to talk to the other individual at the fire.*

Shey, person I've never met, Mohdri. Uncle if you have a moment I need to speak with you.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
~Liet~
New in Town
New in Town

Post by ~Liet~ »

Liet looks over Aurora with an Observing manner, smiles, then looks puzzled.

"you are obviously a warrior, your armor is the clue, or rather the fact that your wearing it, i find if people only wear it in combat its because of that exact reason, there in combat, but warriors tend to wear it out of habit, its as much a companion as a sword or friend, but to the point, why are you here and not out there."

he motions to the large ammount of tracks leading out of town.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora just looks over in the direction of the stranger and then turns her attention back to Mohdri.*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
~Liet~
New in Town
New in Town

Post by ~Liet~ »

Liet thinks to himself outloud

'hmmm, you wish to talk about something, though it dosnt matter if a stranger is near, if it were good you would obviously be more happy, it is important givin your terse or lack of response,
from this i can deduce its bad and its important, though your not in a hurry so its already happened, wich narrows it down to theft, an escape, a murder, or attack,
your not carrying your sword in hand so its not an attack, and because your not in a hurry wich would be the case if someone escaped, as time would be inportant on the result of there capture we narrow it down to theft or murder......
although you could just tell us and save me the trouble of figuring it out for the rest of us, i assure you i mean to help and i love solving cases."

he smiles very freindly like
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at the stranger, her green eyes narrow. The stanger will notice Aurora's face is marked in a tribal-like patern. She also does have her sword at the ready and it does appear from the appearance on her boots she's been out on patrol.*

You know NOTHING that I wish discuss with my Uncle, so all your cute little theories are incorrect. It's a conversation family has with one another. I had not seen him around and there are things that when he is available I wish to go over with him.

No matter, whenever you are available Uncle. I need to get back to patrols and the like since we have no idea when the others will be returning. You know a few places you can find me when you are free.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
~Liet~
New in Town
New in Town

Post by ~Liet~ »

Liet looks confused and slightly upset at her outburst

"I merly try to point out the details and facts to wich i come to my conclusions to better help those in the difference between seeing and observeing, but i understand, family matters are just that, and women are by nature secretive, and they like to keep there secrets to themselves....
although givin the nature of this town current predicament i would have thought you would have been happy to recive help, instead i find you all suspicious and rather unsettleing myself, but no matter, i will solve this problem",

he looks past them at the two buildings for a momment and looks at the ground, he then turns to Shea and Mohdri, and bows slightly

"it was a plesure", he turns and nods at Aurora "M'am" and walks into town
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

Mohdri looks quite dispassonatly at Liet walking towards town, gives the same looks to Shea, then to Aurora...

then back towards Liet...

then to Shea again...

and Aurora one last time.

"Huh..."

After a brief pause...
"Anytime is fine. Shea *with a genuine smile on his face*, I'm glad to see you." He gestures towards the near woods and waits for Aurora.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Shea*

Good to see you as well though I figured you would have returned to Avantguard by now. If you have decided to remain here all I can say is it is a very wise decision.

Perhaps we can talk more later...

*Follows Mohdri into the woods.*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman