A tracking I will go, A tracking I will go....

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Smitty19
GM

A tracking I will go, A tracking I will go....

Post by Smitty19 »

*As Serith Leaves the Inn in search of his query from last night he bends over and inspects the ground to which Raviel seemed to meld into the woodline

*Using all the skills at his disposal Serith begins searching every branch, twig, mound of dirt and makes his way into the woods after he seems to catch trail of something
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Serith will notice he is being followed*

Where do you think you are going alone and without back-up? If you're looking for who I think you're looking for I'm coming with you. You forget I'm good in the woods as well.

*She grins*

Besides I owe you one for protecting me the other day.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

A rock flies close too and past Serith, A familiar voice can be heard in the trees. "Ha,ha, What are you doing looking for me in the dirt, thats the last place i would have looked."

AFTER THE POST BELOW.....AGAIN
Last edited by Raviel on Wed May 14, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigh, I supose I will have to kill you too.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Almost as if he is so focused on the task ahead, Serith merely nods his approval and goes back about his business at hand

*After quite a trek into the woodland Serith begins to slow and doubles back searching as if he had mistepped

"This is unlike any other trail I have followed....It is very....Unnatural, but judging from its source I should not be surprised"

****OOC****Before Rock Flies obviously (c:
Serith Darkheart

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Spins around sword drawn in the direction the rock came from. If the individual is lurking in the shadows Aurora focuses her gaze to see what a normal individual would miss.*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Almost as quickly as the rock passes, energies can be seen forming in both of Serith's hands as he channels forth the very natural destructive force that wells within him

"Not searching for you, just for a nice place to place your body so it will at least do some good and revitalize the land after I wipe your memory from the land"
Serith Darkheart

Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

Raviel laughs again. "You all spend so much time looking down or foward." Raviel smiles from his tree branch. "You should try looking up."
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*As Raviel finishes talking Serith lets loose with both balls of energy in the direction of the tree branch

*Missing only by inches both forces of destructive energy smash into the tree splintering it
Serith Darkheart

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Keeps her eyes on Raviel but talks in Serith's direction.*

Hey now, I believe we are suppose to take him in for what he did to me last night. If he resists it becomes a different matter.

*Now up to where Raviel is*

Way I see it, you have two options, you can come along peacefully with Serith and I or we can go for option number 2 Mr. Raviel. Way I see it, you should go for the first option.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Smiles

"Seems to me that the shape he was in as we brought him in was never clearly defined"

*Laughs as Aurora gives him his options

"But by all means, please choose option 2"
Serith Darkheart

Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

Raviel leaps higher into the tree as the energy destroys where he was standing moments ago. "Surrender, me, a Dark Magi like myself will not surrender, I made threats on WH a few moons back but opted to come here in its stead. You should be thankfull for the knowledge you gained through me, few live through what you expirienced."
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*looking up as Raviel continues to climb

"Sooner rather than later, you are going to run out of branches, and well I will be sure to make a nice soft landing spot for you when I strike true"
Serith Darkheart

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora straps her shield to her back and puts her sword away then grabs a branch and starts climbing up.*

I hate to break it to you but you have two options. You can either come peacefully with us or we can have an issue.

If you know ANYTHING about witch-hunters back in the old day, you would know that having this option is generally NOT given. Don't push me Mr. Raviel for I am at least a student of that age and I know what I'm going to have to do if you push me.
Last edited by Aurora on Wed May 14, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*nods to Aurora

"You climb, I herd him to where we want him....and I somewhat promise I will only slightly singe him..."
Serith Darkheart

Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

Raviel pools essence into his hands and "drops" it right past Aurora. "I dont have to miss little girl, and im trying to save you two for later." Raviel leaps past her onto the ground, then up a different tree.