Focus

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

The woman turns slightly on her seat. "Perhaps your definition of confrontation and mine differ, but if you might have a way to solve this bickering to the benefit of all involved parties, your input would be welcome."

She touches her forehead with her ring finger. "The spirits lay fond blessings on the peacemakers."
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

"Distraction, I think, saved Haven in it's early days. The distraction of crisis. One moment three different factions were at each other throats, the next they were fighting side-by-side against common foes. But I would rather hope against such a solution presenting itself again."

"Confrontation might force all secrets to the surface and leave no opportunities for deception. But such a path is difficult to control. No one likes to have his hand forced. All too easily might it result in open conflict."

"Best, I think, to continue promoting interaction. Perhaps ask some within the Inn and the House of Chance to temporarily exchange dwellings. Maybe organize social affairs. Hunting expeditions have proven rather successful, but there are many within Far Reach who would prefer bloodless affairs. Sports, games, public meals, and parties, for instance."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

She looks thoughtful for a moment. "With tensions wound as tight as they are, I do not know if the people are ready for the sort of fosteredge you propose. The slightest mistake in ensuring the safety of said person, and I think things would become bloody. But I am far from despising the idea, myself."

"A party, a dinner or an event of some sort might indeed be a good start as a show of fellowship."