A tracking I will go, A tracking I will go....


Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 50

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:25 am

Location: The Shadows

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:27 pm

Raviel looks down on them.

"Maybe you will little girl, but one thing is certain, it wont be tonight."

Raviel leaps out of his tree and flees into the woods, once again he drops a page.

Day-43
I have raised these Orcs and Ga-Vin together, from Babby to adult. I inflicted great pain on them when they were aggressive towards each other, and rewarded them when they showed aggression towards others. They have since acquired an almost familial bond, normally expressed in warm-blooded creatures. See previous experiment logs for details.

For the last month, I have been starving them in separate cages, allowing them occasionally to eat, but only tiny amounts of Human flesh.

I have procured a fatty Humann of previously luxurious lifestyle. There is not an ounce of muscle on him. He should be a most tempting snack, indeed. But we shall see!

I shall return soon to run the experiment. There is still some time left to starve the People until they are most desperate.
-Raviel
Sigh, I supose I will have to kill you too.
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:32 pm

*As Serith rolls over to finish coming up under Aurora, an enormous impact crashes both of their bodies together, Serith trying to roll with the momentum of the fall, loses his balance and tries to correct his fall, but contorts his back in a unnatural way cause him to scream in pain

*Gathering all the energy he can he looks up to see the tree empty, his query gone again, but looks down to see Aurora, still, more or less in one piece
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:37 pm

*It's obvious Aurora has the wind knocked out of her for a few moments as she bangs up her armor a bit. She looks up her eyes full of rage and she scans the upper tree line.*

WHERE IS HE! *She caughs*. *Aurora quickly finds the dagger that fell out of the tree and scans the tree tops again. Serith will notice the blood dripping from the dagger indicating that she did get in a good swipe at him. As she speaks her body language changes and although wounded looks determined to go after her prey. She sees the page and picks it up.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:42 pm

*Places his hands on her to calm her down

"Easy there Killer, That wasnt just a drop from the upper bunk...."

*Looking over her to make sure theres nothing obviously wounded

"and besides, we can ALWAYS gain his trail again....and this time...theres no need for words, we are going to end his pitiful excuse for a life!"

*Slowly helps Aurora to her feet as he tries and stumbles to his

"And it seems that he has left something behind"
*pointing down to the parchment
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:47 pm

*"Aurora" already has it in her hands and she reads to him what it says. Her eyes narrow when she looks at Serith.*

THAT MAGI IS DEAD THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM. That's twice he's grabbed her and she was willing to allow him to give himself up. We better inform Abaddon about this and now since he refuses to go peacefully and attack her er me again he's DEAD.

We'll need to inform Esmerelda and Mohdri as well. Now you know why you shouldn't go out alone. Next time...fire, deal?
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:51 pm

*nods in agreement and winces in pain

"Deal, thats the last time I try something chivalrous, no offense, but im not made for that...and you can be assured with as hard as you hit me, I think the ground would have been nicer to you, so definitly I will unleash on him"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:54 pm

*starts to stumble back towards town

"I for one have had enough of nature for a while....shall we?"

*motions back towards the tipsy traveler

"I need something to drink, and I think you could use some looking at just incase my padding didnt hold"

*smiles and almost as soon grimaces as he limps back towards town
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:55 pm

*Looks at him*

Thanks for trying. No one has done that in a long time. Well not for me and the only one I ever knew had my back besides one other well, let's just say it's the reason I'm around.

Are you alright?

So that we are clear, next time he has someone who can resist magic you'll unleash on him, yes?

If you are hurt badly you can lean on me. I've been in worse shape then I am right now.
Last edited by Aurora on Thu May 15, 2008 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:57 pm

*nods in agreement and realization

"Now that I know you are able to turn aside the energies of magic I wont think twice about blasting him into oblivion!"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:59 pm

*Looks at Serith*

Will you use me as a brace please. You are wincing pretty bad.

*"Aurora" isn't indicating just how injured she is.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Thu May 15, 2008 12:04 am

*shakes his head no

"No I am fine, I will just be a bit slower....

*almost falling over

"Ohh who am I kidding, get over here"

*Smirks

"Thanks for the hand"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Thu May 15, 2008 12:06 am

No problem.

Let's get you looked at first. I can wait cause we need to inform the others about this.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Thu May 15, 2008 12:09 am

"Ohh im good with the talking....just not the walking all that much"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Thu May 15, 2008 12:12 am

I have you with the walking. Now just lean and put all your weight on me.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 1316

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:45 am

Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post Thu May 15, 2008 12:00 pm

OOG Josh, while it's cool that they rolled with it noone at any point may say what another character is doing. You CANNOT assume that just because you type an action that is what happens if it involves another person. It's best just to avoid attacking other PC's at all. But if you do be prepared for them to call a stop to the RP and to pick it up at the game. Personally, I'd like to see you try and get away from Aaron, Julie and I. I HIGHLY doubt it would happen. :wink: But try and remember that you CANNOT guide the actions of other players.

Edit: Brett told me that you guys worked all this out in chat beforehand.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
PreviousNext

Return to Out at the Fire Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Designed by ST Software for PTF.