A tracking I will go, A tracking I will go....


Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Wed May 14, 2008 10:50 pm

*A sly grin comes across Aurora's face.*

Do you honestly think Mr. Raviel you'd hurt me with that? I recommend the coming along with us option.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Wed May 14, 2008 10:51 pm

*Laughs at Raviel

"Please by all means, attempt to strike me, I promise Ill allow the first hit, We only need a lil provocation to end you, Aurora is still hoping to take you in, I for one think why waste the effort, you would be less of a nuscance in pieces"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 50

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:25 am

Location: The Shadows

Post Wed May 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Raviel dangles his legs like a child. "Oh you two, I could always touch you again...Mr? Thats in interesting term."
Sigh, I supose I will have to kill you too.
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Wed May 14, 2008 10:55 pm

*Aurora shouts*

I wouldn't recommend that.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Wed May 14, 2008 10:57 pm

"If your touch is what we are supposed to fear, then by all means, get handsy"

"Because up until now, I still havent seen all the untold power you seem to claim you possess"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Wed May 14, 2008 10:58 pm

*Still climbing*

You're not helping with the trying to bring him in thing....
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 50

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:25 am

Location: The Shadows

Post Wed May 14, 2008 10:59 pm

"Honestly you two do you think i would risk being captured, your in the woods, alone, away from your precious buildings, this is MY territory now, and i will do what i please in it, you both underestimate me that might get you killed...maybe me..hmmm, who knows."
Sigh, I supose I will have to kill you too.
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:00 pm

*Looks hurt

"We are still going with that option?"

*looking a bit dejected

"Ok, please evil Magi, give your self up, we only mean to detain you, and......"

*Chuckles to himself

"Theres no way I do that with a straight face"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:03 pm

You think I don't know the woods well, you foolish. I've spent half of my life in these woods so I'd say we are on equal footing here. You're the one in my adopted homeland causing problems.

It's you who is underestimating us...

*Shouts to Serith*

Sorry, but I thought there were promises to try to bring him in to Mr. Abaddon. But he's trying even my patience.
Last edited by Aurora on Thu May 15, 2008 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:04 pm

*Laughs quite loud

"And you think you are the only one who feels at home in the woods? Please Mage, Your words are about as scary as your threats, yet I am finding myself being more frightened that you may actually continue talking...."

*Shudders

"Now that is a scary notion"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 50

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:25 am

Location: The Shadows

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:07 pm

Raviel stands on his branch and shouts into the woods.
"I HEARBY DECLARE THIS MY TREE."
He than leaps onto Aurora."Your on my tree!"
He grabs her hands and tosses her out of the tree,
Sigh, I supose I will have to kill you too.
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:09 pm

*Aurora stabs him with her dagger and pulls him with her. If she's falling, she's taking him with her.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 50

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 7:25 am

Location: The Shadows

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Raviel grabs her and holds her in the air.
"Serith, for this poor girls safety would you mind BACKING OFF...if not."
Raviel Throws Aurora out of the tree.
Sigh, I supose I will have to kill you too.
User avatar

GM

Posts: 557

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

Location: Lowell, MI

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:23 pm

*A terrified look crosses Seriths face, and that moment of indecision almost is distasterous as Serith Leaps to not as much catch Aurora but to Pad her fall from causing major amounts of damage
Last edited by Smitty19 on Wed May 14, 2008 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
User avatar

Town Member
Town Member

Posts: 730

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:08 am

Post Wed May 14, 2008 11:24 pm

*After the initial stab the dagger doesn't stick to his shoulder and falls to the ground. While he is holder her Aurora is trying to get a hold of her shortsword to try and strike at him again. *

*If Raviel is looking at her she's glaring her eyes full of hate, no fear at all.*

You bastard...I will....I will.....get you or die trying.

*Yells down at Serith with what force of will she can muster.*

Do it!!! Don't let him get away!!!!

*After he tosses her out of the tree Aurora braces herself with what strength she still has to brace herself for a serious collision with the ground.*
Last edited by Aurora on Wed May 14, 2008 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
PreviousNext

Return to Out at the Fire Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

Designed by ST Software for PTF.