By a tree

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

Raviel looks at him. "Did you not start gathering your own power when someone was in danger, I am in danger so i gathered my own, to do otherwise would be stupid, and i am not."
Sigh, I supose I will have to kill you too.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Looks over at Serith*

Serith can you do ma a favor. Would you please go and get Abadoon for me so that he can talk to Raviel? No one was harmed so no foul was done.

*Turns back to Raviel.*

So, what are you looking to mend your ways or are you looking to negotiate your services to help these people provided someone like me won't finally make you pay for all the lives you've destroyed.

Other then a lesson on what you can do first hand, you still haven't answered me on what your purpose here is besides the studying aspect.
Last edited by Aurora on Tue May 13, 2008 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

"Not what I was talking about, more so ever since you entered the town is what I am referring to."

"To say the least you have been nothing less than..."

*Pauses as he is trying to gather the right word

"...Creepy"

*Nods to Aurora

"Yeah Ill go talk to Abaddon"

*As Serith passes by both orbs of energy dissapate and he heads into the inn
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

Looks at both, "I have been shuned from most places i go as you can assume, all i wish to do is learn, but i guess that will not do for you then hmmm, is not the gathering of knoledge the best weapon, can you not grasp this. If you wish I will watch from a distance, and dont bother with abaddon, he cant keep me in check.'
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Laughs as he hears Raviel words

"Ohh im not going to get Abaddon to keep you in check, Im going to get him so you stay alive a bit longer, because frankly, I havent seen much to worry me as to your Power"

*shakes his head as he dissapears through the doors
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

You can gather knowledge and be less "creepy". All that was going on was information gathering between you and I. Granted my people skills have never been great, but if you wish to interact with others to learn even more try a bit more tact.
Last edited by Aurora on Tue May 13, 2008 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

His head looks down thinking.
"creepy,CREEPY."
the fog around him becomes agitated, he raises his voice.
"I came to study society, not be imprisoned by its shakles, this is not a life worth living, not here, you shun all you dislike, you threaten what you dont know, you dont unite, you scurry together for protection like scared mice. I know fear. I know pain. AND THE NEXT TIME WE MEET YOU WILL TOO LITTLE GIRL.
Raviel disapates into the woods.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*"Aurora's" eyes grow VERY narrow and the normally happy girl appears extremely ticked off.

No, next time we meet will be away from the others and you and all will have a good old fashion throw down. You brought me foward magi and that I will not forget. Threaten me? Bad, very bad mistake. She had not threatened you and then YOU GRABBED HER.

*Turns to Serith*

I'll talk to Abaddon. Serith if you do not mind could you inform Esmerelda about this please? Also, inform Mohdri.
Last edited by Aurora on Tue May 13, 2008 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Nearby shadows coalesce into a black clad large figure. As Atrum steps from the shadow his eyes narrow dangerously on Raviel and the dagger in his right hand throws off beams of moonlight*

If you see him again Aurora, kill him.

*Atrum disapears into the woods the same direction Raviel left*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Looks at Atrum and nods then realizes he should not be out in the woods alone and follows.*

*Shouting at Serith*

I'll go and talk to Abaddon after Atrum and I return. If you find him first let him know I need to talk to him.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

As they head after him they hear slight movements ahead of them no matter how fast they chase he seems to stay ahead of them, he shouts to them. "Raviel was given a chance, his task is forever gone, Crypt is back, and will see you around."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Trying to stay hot on Crypt's heels, Atrum can hear "Aurora" whisper*

And when I do see you around I will bring you to justice magi.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Darkclaw
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Darkclaw »

*A figure catchs up to Auroa and grins*

It looks like we go on a hunt tonight. I will help in tracking down this evil and destroying it.
For the right price, I'll kill it for you!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

If we can find him...my prey...then great. If not, Esmerelda, Mohdri, and Abaddon need to be made aware of what happened.

*Looks at Atrum and Darkclaw* Come one we need to keep moving, I'm not giving up just yet. Raviel/Crypt needs to be stopped before he does what he did to me to anyone else. Not to mention, I don't enjoy at all being threatened nor an ally almost attacked.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Raviel
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Raviel »

As they chase they find A page or two that slipped from his book-

Day-23
Today I intended to continue my research into the effect of pain on the new host (in this case the middle-aged Human female), and yet, no matter how many times she was ripped apart and resurrected, I simply could not bring myself to the requisite attentiveness serious study demands.

Rather than the usual precision of observation, my faculties seemed possessed of a peculiar poetic sensibility. So that, rather than dutifully logging each scream and twitch of agony, I seem transported by her cries to some other place.

I became sheltered within a tapestry of tranquility, woven from the screams of the Humans anguish warped against the grunts and moans of the Zombies that toyed with her.

It was there, in that spot, my soul naked and clean, that I came to a sense of clarity. And like all - dare I say - religious experiences, returning to my mundane senses, I am left with little more than a faded memory of supernal knowledge, like a burned parchment on which once were written words of wisdom and understanding, of which now only torn and blurred fragments remain.

The harder I try to remember that innate knowledge, the more it seems to recede from me. The essence that remains is this:

Pain is a force that purifies, ennobles, and uplifts. It is the Fire that burns away impurities, that melts away imperfections.

Death is not the sign of weakness, nor bodily constitution the sign of strength. It is what happens to soul when brought into the Fire that determines the mettle of men.

Those with inner strength are forged into weapons of devastating keenness by Pain's Fire. Those who are undeserving and weak turn to dark and lifeless ash in Its heat.

And there it stands in all its inscrutability - so much for an unproductive day. Perhaps tomorrow will lead to more fruitful experiments.

-Raviel