Darkness Shrouds

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Gazes around everyone gather and notices who has left.*

Anyone seen...*She pauses and remembers the conversation from a little bit ago. She then look a little annoyed and Mohdri will see an old and familiar glint in her eye.*

*Said sarcastically* Now that's a way to not make anyone think you're such a bad guy. Go off with the creepy person with the skeletal hands. On no, people won't be suspicious in the least.

*She looks at Mohdri.*

Uncle, I'm going to head to the gambling place. I think Mr. Abaddon might be there with Mr. Skeletal hands. I better make sure he is alright.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Eilonwy
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eilonwy »

The youth sees the fire, the approach slowing to a standstill before entering its light. Bits of conversation drift outward and there is curiousity about how the seer would smell to Darkclaw. Wrong. is the thought in answer.

The blue-eyes watch as the two Valkin'Vi leave the scene in the opposite direction, then flicker to Gol. Heroic, strange, but heroic. Unlike the youth watching who is just strange. And wrong.
E. E. Nightshade of Clan Campbell