Looking for....

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

SirPercival
New in Town
New in Town

Post by SirPercival »

"Ren told you about her?"
**shakes his head absently, when he speaks his voice his low and serious, the flipant smile is replaced with a calm, stoic look**
"He must have counted you as an ally, he never mentioned her to his... conquests. If he trusted you, so will I. I must warn you, Shadow Dancer will not be pleased to find out he is gone. Come, let us catch up to Voralen..."
**he steals a look around to make sure no one overheard this latest bit of conversation, then, as quickly as it was gone, the vacant, arogant look is back in his face, and he speeds his pace to catch up to Voralen**
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." - Voltaire
"Watch the potty mouth" - Captain America
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at SirPercival*

Trust me luv, I'm not happy he is gone either. If I could dispatch with the individual who caused Ren to perish, I would. I'm sure Ren may have mention ta ya, it's never wise to cross a pirate.

*She smiles at him*

Believe me when I tell ya, I was no conquest. Also, if he is headin' ta Castle Gravesbane...just allow me ta do the introductions. The Elder is a friend of mine.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

*while following Voralen.. watches Kidwynn and the Fop banter back and forth.. all the while a slight grin on his face*