Fire pit

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Jadewolf
New in Town
New in Town

Fire pit

Post by Jadewolf »

along the roads an trails I have traveled many a days". witha steal shield huttled to my back I have sheathed my swords an daggers.
"good blessings my friends im Aredimous, im a travler from the North".
shuffleing my hands over the open flames of the burning embers, my eyes glow a bright sky blue.
" so where might one find a decent Ale? :|
Aredimous of the Styreians
harth blackmoor
New in Town
New in Town

Post by harth blackmoor »

"Well met, I am Harth Blackmoor. I am also a traveller from afar. Perhaps we can find the Inn together"

Harth extends a hand in friendship.
Jadewolf
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Jadewolf »

Indeed my friend let us find the Inn an Speak of our travels

*shakes hand witha firm grip*
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

A man in an apron appears out of the shadows carrying a clay pot filled to the brim with stew. It smells of safron and ginger. He smiles at the few huddled out by the fire.

"Hello gentlemen, There is in fact an Inn very close. It is the Inn of the recently returned Atrum, and the brew Master is a dwarf named Lambic. I'm the humble cook Sen. Would you like something to eat or would you like me to show you to the Inn?" Sen says as Quote, a large, and healthy looking Raven with a scar on his left side, sits upon the Valkyn'vi's shoulder.
Travis Cole
Jadewolf
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Jadewolf »

thank you for your kindness, i havent had a good stew, in a long long...lOng time. friendship amoung one another is hard to find north past the mountains. extends hand with graditude an thanks.